Ayah & Mama

Ayah & Mama
"BaCk Then"

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Jay the Baker

i have been eating non-stop lately. I believe due to stress and because lately I dont observe the three-meals a day routine. I often forget to eat because we'll be out shopping.

The other day, I found a great cake-maker, Jay the Baker, who came by recommendation. Apparently her work is exclusive and only by appointment. So, there was this hush-hushness about the whole thing.

So, by the time my appointment actually took place, she showed me one of her cakes and I fell in love with it. It has the softest texture and the it actually melted in my mouth. Needless to say, I am now recommending her to others who are looking for someone who will bake you a cake that doesnt taste like other people's cakes (you know, seen that, ate that feeling). Give it a go. You wont be disappointed.

Jay the Baker can be contacted at 012-3836 6891 (10.00 a.m to 5p.m on weekdays and weekends)

No comments: