Ayah & Mama

Ayah & Mama
"BaCk Then"

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Introduction

As the first of November draws closer, there is an tingling feeling of excitement. Finally, the wedding is ALMOST here. Thinking back, 2007 is definitely the fastest year ever [With so much happening in between]. It is definitely hard to fathom that by early next month, both Ed and I will be wed!!

So, to keep family and friends in the know, voila! A wedding blog just to share the highs and lows of preparing for the wedding! Mind you, there are three events:-

a) the Solemnisation (Akad Nikah);
b) the Bride's Reception; and of course, last but not least
c) the Groom's Reception.

So, there's so much to prepare! Hopefully not too much drama for the next one month, cause I'm not sure if I can take it! Hahaha.. Both of us would like to dedicate the blog to both our parents & external family, siblings, Sazu, Mardhy & Baber, Lee Yee, Ema, Al & Faizul and of course all others who have given their advice and words of wisdom cause without you guys, we would probably be lost!

Okay, enjoy the blog!

Hugs & Kisses: Ilya & Ed

3 comments:

Ema said...

Hi Ilya. thanks for counting me in hahaha

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ilya, thank you for counting us in as well. you know i would have gladly drag my big tummy around to teman you go shopping and help you with the preparations (if only you'd help me!! hehe.)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant to say "if only you'd LET me". (this is what happens when you are typing with one hand with the other holding a baby!) hehe :p