Ayah & Mama

Ayah & Mama
"BaCk Then"

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Soothing Sunday

One week left!

With a really superb surprise from the girls, I am all freshened up and geared.
I really love spending time with the girls!!! Thank you to Ms. Mardhy (Planner extradionaire) (She gets a Ms. coz she's bossy...and Mummy-To-Be) and adik-adik and Auntie, Kak Nor, Sazu, Ajid, Nogha, Zay and Ema for making my day!! It has been a stressful week (work and wedding related) and Im just glad I spent today pampered and beautified! hahaha...AND EAT! I love the food too!
You know, and its probably at times like these that remind you of those who matter to you and appreciate their efforts and the extra mile they make. I thank God for I am truly blessed with friends like these. You guys rock!

So, I hope to see you guys at the reception yah...sharp okay! Dah banyak kali ulang ni. I sound like a broken record.

XOX, ilya, recalling apek selling pirated dvd.

No comments: